Location8975 W Halls River Rd Homosassa, Florida34446 - Florida
- Property Type: Manufactured/Mobile Home
- Mobile Home Type: Doublewide Manufactured/Mobile Home
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living Area (sq ft): 864
- Year Built: 2020
- Manufacturer: Clayton
- Age Restricted Community: Yes
- Horses or Livestock Allowed?: No
- Lot Rent: 575
- Listed: January 8, 2021 4:20 pm
The Reserve at Homosassa Springs is an active 55+ manufactured home community. “The Reserve” is literally within walking distance of shopping and restaurants yet has the feeling of being “out in the country”. Located within 4 miles of Homosassa River.
Great things come in small packages!!
This brand new Clayton home is REALLY CUTE! It is the perfect UPSIZE for those RVers finding themselves a little cramped, or the perfect downsize or seasonal home for many others. It is 864 sq ft, has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
There is plenty of cabinet space in the Galley Kitchen plus a pantry! The Master Bath has a walk-in shower and there is a utility room with washer/dryer hookups and additional storage space.
A really special feature of this home is the 8’ wide wooden front porch that spans the entire width of the house – a fantastic place to just sit, relax, and enjoy Florida.
This home is located in an active 55+ community in Citrus County on Florida’s beautiful Nature Coast. In an article published in the Citrus County Chronicle on July 15, 2020, Citrus County was named “The Best Place to Retire” by Stacker, an online news portal.
Some of the community amenities include:
• Well equipped clubhouse with kitchen and planned activities
• Heated pool
• Shuffleboard courts
• Dog park
• Seasonal activities including: Bingo, Texas Hold-Em, Show Me the Money, Euchre, Corn Hole, monthly dinners, holiday gatherings, and poolside cookouts.
The lot rent on this home is $575.00 per month and includes:
• Spectrum cable tv and internet
• Lawn care: mow, trim and edge
• Curbside trash pickup twice weekly
This home is an excellent investment opportunity – priced below invoice!!
CALL TODAY to learn about the other features of this home and to schedule an appointment to see this cutie! (352) 628-2090