Location8975 W Halls River Rd Homosassa, Florida34448 - Florida
- Property Type: Manufactured/Mobile Home
- Mobile Home Type: Doublewide Manufactured/Mobile Home
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living Area (sq ft): 1008
- Year Built: 2020
- Manufacturer: Clayton
- Floorplan: Open
- Age Restricted Community: Yes
- Horses or Livestock Allowed?: No
- Lot Rent: 575
- Listed: January 8, 2021 4:35 pm
Active 55+ Community in Homosassa. Heated pool, shuffleboard, clubhouse, dog park. Close to rivers, springs, Gulf of Mexico and wildlife preserves. Fishing, scalloping manatee watching, snorkeling, , hiking, and biking. All fraternal clubs nearby. Regular activities in the community include Bingo, Texas Hold'Em, Euchre, Show Me the Money and more!
This is a BRAND NEW home just waiting for YOU to move in!! It is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath 1,008 sq ft Clayton home with an open floor plan and a VERY NICE 8’ front porch that spans the entire width of the house.
The spacious kitchen offers plenty of counter and cabinet space plus a HUGE island. The island is full of storage space and has an overhang to accommodate bar stools or tall chairs for eat-in kitchen dining.
The master suite is large enough for king-sized bedroom furniture, has a very roomy closet and an enviable bath that features a walk-in shower, dual sink vanity and linen closet to add to the already plentiful vanity storage. There are can lights above the vanity for ease of shaving or make-up and there is an additional can light on a separate switch above the shower which, when used alone, creates a very peaceful ambiance.
The utility/mud room is roomy with washer/dryer hookups and wire shelf for additional storage.
This home is located in an active 55+ community 3 miles away from beautiful Homosassa River. The community is within walking distance to grocery stores and restaurants, yet truly has an “out in the country” feel.
Lot rent in the community is $575.00 per month and includes:
• Spectrum cable tv and internet
• Lawn care, weeding and edging
• Curbside trash pickup twice weekly
• Clubhouse with kitchen and planned activities
• Heated pool
• Shuffleboard court
• Dog park
• Seasonal activities including Bingo, Texas Hold-Em, Show Me the Money, Euchre, Corn Hole, monthly dinners, holiday gatherings, and poolside cookouts.
This home is an excellent investment opportunity – priced BELOW cost. CALL NOW and ask for details!!! 352-628-2090