This ad has expired but it could still be for sale. Contact the seller for more information.
Location6290 W Holiday Street Homosassa, Florida34446 - Florida
- Land Use: Residential Multi Family
- Age Restricted Community: Yes
- Listed: January 8, 2021 4:20 pm
The Reserve at Homosassa Springs will PAY to move YOUR home to OUR community!!!
We currently have 23 vacant sites available. The average lot size is approximately 60’ wide x 65’ deep. There are four lots adjacent to the canal, nine lots adjacent to state owned forest land, and ten lots in the interior of the community.
The Reserve at Homosassa Springs is an active 55+ manufactured home community nestled in a beautiful, tranquil setting. Located in Citrus County on Florida’s Nature Coast, “The Reserve” is literally within walking distance of shopping and restaurants yet has the feeling of being “out in the country”. We are within four miles of Homosassa River and all that Old Homosassa has to offer – restaurants, shopping, art galleries, fishing charters, sightseeing tours, campgrounds, manatees, and of course scalloping.
Some of the amenities at The Reserve include:
• Well equipped clubhouse with kitchen and planned activities
• Heated pool
• Shuffleboard court
• Dog park
• Seasonal activities include: Bingo, Texas Hold-Em, Show Me the Money, Euchre, Corn Hole, monthly dinners, holiday gatherings, and poolside cookouts.
The lot rent at The Reserve is $575.00 per month ($600.00 on the canal and includes:
• Spectrum cable tv and internet (an approximate value of $150.00)
• Lawn car – mow, trim, edge
• Curbside trash pickup twice weekly
CALL TODAY to for more details about our “MOVE YOUR HOME FOR FREE” program (352) 628-2090