This ad has expired but it could still be for sale. Contact the seller for more information.
Location13810 Sutton Park Drive N Jacksonville, Florida32224 - Grand Reserve
- Property Type: Multistory Townhouse/Condo/Co-Op
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living Area (sq ft): 1428
- Year Built: 1997
- Price per sq ft: 210
- Age Restricted Community: No
- Horses or Livestock Allowed?: No
- Listed: August 25, 2023 7:31 am
- View this item on seller's website
The Grand Reserve is centrally located in Jacksonville, just minutes from the beaches; main shopping and restaurant areas; Mayo Clinic; NAS Mayport; and numerous universities.
Condo in turn-key condition; no renovations needed! Just move in and immediately enjoy the FL sunshine! Attorney to handle closing; buyer must provide proof of funds or pre-approval letter.
– Kitchen has smart tech Samsung stainless steel appliances; soft close cabinets; and quartz countertops.
– Master bath remodeled with quartz countertops; walk-in shower with stain-resistant glass; and large double vanity.
– Updated plumbing throughout unit.
– New HVAC in July 2022; new windows and plantation shutters in 2020.
– Outdoor siding and shutters painted in August 2022.
– In-unit washer/dryer.
– Abundant storage.
Monthly HoA fee is $519 and includes water, trash, sewer, master insurance, and outdoor maintenance (landscaping, pest, etc). The community is gated; has a large pool and hot tub open year round; basketball, volleyball, and tennis courts; and clubhouse with fitness center. Two parking spots are deeded to the unit, as well as a large, personal storage room (about 5×8 feet). Community surrounded by golf course.