Visit In Person:
Located in Miami, Vizcaya is a beautiful waterfront property that is rich in history and nature. There are 2,000 specimens of orchids in their gardens and many other beautiful sites to see. Besides the 10 acres of formal gardens, certain areas of the first floor of the main house are now open to visitors!
Temporary Hours of Operation:
Vizcaya is open to the public Thursday through Monday beginning at 9:30 a.m.; last admission is at 4:30 p.m. Visitors may enjoy select areas on the first floor of the Main House until 5:00 p.m. and the gardens until 5:30 p.m.
Vizcaya is closed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
3251 South Miami Avenue
Miami, Florida 33129
- Secret Doors Video Tour – Leading you through different hidden doors and passages throughout the estate: formerly an exclusive member perk! (Price: )
- Online Guided Meditation – Three guided meditation sessions from different areas of the estate: The Garden Mound, Barge, and the Courtyard. Each session is 10 to 20 minutes and is led by instructor Arianne Traverso from Om for All Yoga. (Price: )
- Orchid Workshop – This workshop teaches how to care and work with orchids. (Price: )
- Vizcaya on Spotify – Join the Playlist to listen to popular records from James Deering’s era! (Free)
- Vizcaya Insider – A virtual tour of different rooms with stories of the spaces…includes details you might not see when visiting in person!
- Coloring Book – Download the PDF and print coloring pages from archived and present-day photos of the estate!
MANY more free options can be found here!